Connect to Facebook
The facebook is not available for the moment. (01.03.2021)
Here you'll see how to create a Facebook Application to link your Gamification user with your Facebook Account - you have some pictures showing you the steps or a video tutorial
First of all you need to log in https://developers.facebook.com with your Facebook Account (or Company FB account).
After that you need to follow several steps in order to get an App ID / App Secret codes to add them in Gamification Settings.
1. Push Apps button - Create a New App - add text as per below fields and push Create App button;
- Display name - your event name - Ex. EDGE
- Namespace - your event name + something (optional) - Ex. edgeapp (whithout CAPS letters)
- Category - Utilities
2. Go in Settings - left menu and push it (you'll see Basic View):
- App ID and App Secret will appear here (you'll copy them in Gamification Settings)
- Fill in Contact Email
- Push Add Platform button and Select App on Facebook
- Add your URL in Canvas URL - Ex. http://edge-ocem.onecom.no/
- Add your Secure Canvas URL (add an s after http) - Ex. https://edge-ocem.onecom.no/
- Push Add Platform button and Select Website
- Add your URL in Site URL field - Ex. http://edge-ocem.onecom.no/
Save changes after you did all these above steps.
3. Go in Status and Review - left menu and push it:
- Select YES in "Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?"
- A pop window will ask you to confirm this - push Confirm button
4. Open your Event Publisher URL (where you have all Event details/Gamification Settings) - you need to log in for that
Go in Communication on left menu select Gamification Settings (a new window will open) and Facebook Settings (bottom page):
- Facebook APP_ID: you have to add first code here
- Facebook App_Secret: you have to add the second code here
- Save session button - it will save your codes